Morraine Lake is one of the prettiest lakes in the Rocky Mountains.
HARVEY WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
Biography and Contact
C-18 10060 Jasper Avenue
I enjoy nature, photography and travel. I combine these passions to create wildlife images from around the world. Armed with several cameras, lenses, a large format printer, a workshop and a little imagination, I photograph, edit, print and frame my images.
My main business is personal training. When I'm not personal training, I'm either taking pictures, editing pictures or printing, treating, stretching and framing canvases.
Both businesses are so different that I find it refreshing to take a break from one to work on the other.
I hope you enjoy your time on my site. If you don't have the room or budget to order a print, I encourage you to consider my wildlife greeting cards for your friends and family.
Wildlife Babies; AKA The Cute Zone
- Lions 2012
- Leopard Cub 2012
- Miscellaneous African Wildlife
- Wild Dogs and Black Backed Jackals
- Barbary Lion
- Black Leopard
- Polar Bear Moms and Cubs 2010 & 2011
- Polar Bear Moms and Cubs 2012
- Polar Bear Moms and Cubs 2013
- Polar Bear Moms and Cubs 2014
- Polar Bears
- Alaskan Brown Bears
- Canadian Grizzly Bears
- Black Bears
- General Greeting Card Information
- Harvey Wildlife Greeting Cards
- Retail Locations
- World Wildlife Fund Greeting Cards
- Edmonton Valley Zoo Greeting Cards
- ABC News Polar Bear/WWF/Photographers video and Polar Bear Blogs
- Sities the Orphan Elephant
- Giraffe Manor
- 'The Truth About Lions' in the Masai Mara
- 'Pthffft' Highly Honored in the 2012 Natures Best International Photography Competition
- 'A Taste of Daisies' Highly Honored in the 2011 Natures Best International Photography Competition
- "Gotcha" Governors' Camp Contest Winning Photo